- to be loved by HIM and His prophet.
- to eat anything and everything I want and not gain weight.
- to live a life where money is not an issue.
- that everyone I hate in the world magically disappear.
- to surround myself by positive people and people who care and aren’t fake.
- to be more patient.
- to update my wardrobe every week.
- unlimited shopping sprees.
- endless closet space.
- to wake up with perfect hair & makeup.
- Starbucks to deliver.
- a male best friend.
- to fast forward or rewind to be where I want to be in life, at any time.
- no need to wake up early morning.
- to be forever young.
- mom only loves me in this world.
- never know ignorant people.
- UUM to have a good road or facilities for high heels students.
- don’t need to go to class to sit for exam, and easily get A.
- for my anxiety to go away completely.
- can cook like a pro.
- have a good relationship with my future MIL.
- there’s no more test/exam/or any question write on white paper where we must answer it *wishinghopingdreaming*.
- that class get cancelled tomorrow and every tomorrow.
- not anyone notice me when I walk in public.
- to be the reason people’s around me to smile.
- To travel, and experience the world as much as I am able to.
- Racism go away completely.
- Have my own beach mansion with private jet.
- to be a well-known hijabi.
- to be respectful.
- may all the playboys and suckers vanish forever.
- to open my fridge and find all my favourite food.
- to be loved by a really great man, great in every aspect.
- to have my own DSLR, MACBOOK and any other cool gadgets.
- that I could sing really good like Agnes Monica.
- to be in heaven after I die.
- to have a speedy grow shining hair.
- can read people’s mind.
- to repay my parents for everything they have done for me.
- more long holidays.
- upgrade my make up skills.
- perfect university life.
- my old friends never forget me.
- my silent readers love me.
- to be the best auntie ever.
- to have my perfect wedding with a perfect partner.
- to be able to go out without taking permission.
- no more struggling pain.
- no jealousy feeling.
- have a long weekend.
- may time fly so fast when I’m in lecture hall.
- witness the sunrise everyday.
- not understand what’s laziness.
- go to Europe.
- can figure out what’s inside the pyramid.
- roses never withered.
- unlimited phone battery.
- more space in life.
- worry about nothing.
- to have a fast metabolism forever.
- to clear the air with anyone who has tension with me or vise versa.
- have a wardrobe room sized.
- to speak Arabic and Brit accent.
- muster up enough courage to confront dumbasses.
- great wish to be as an entrepreneur.
- wish I had a secret suitcase with the same amount of money every time I opened it.
- lifetime stock of Nutella.
- to have never been cheated on.
- get promoted/recognized so easy.
Moots will tie the knot soon, very soon!
Stop heartbreaking bimbos. I’m joking!
One more cousin is getting married soon, and going to give us one more baby and making this Mak Long *so tak glemer you olz* look old, feel old. Terharu.
I feel so honored to do a bit touch up on her face in conjunction with her special day. So terharu u olz. But then, she comes out with a very long list of demand. Nak dagu macam SITI NURHALIZA, kening macam NORA DANISH, tudung macam IRMA HASMIE, hidung mancung tajam macam AISHWARYA RAI… pastu google search ‘mekap tunang Umie Aida’.
So last minute punya work.
Maaf. Sungguh terharu dengan kualiti kamera. Our professional photographer didn’t arrived yet. Semua nak sabotage cik dara.
During the engagement day and days before, so many bad things had happened.
- the fan produce an irresistible sound.
- my mom do something with the sliding door next to pelamin.
- it was raining during the engagement day, we never welcomed the rain for ages, and it comes on the very special day.
- chef macaroons baru nak tengok resipi dekat google pagi hari bertunang tuh.
- jurugambar baru bangun tidur time anak dara dah siap mekap.
Sungguh kesian. So bare with my cheapest Nikon first.
Can you see? Beza gila kualiti kamera we olz. This photos are taken by a professional photographer who has million skills and so artsy. Hebat gila kan? Sejak hari itu, I mula pandang rendah dekat kebolehan kamera I. Bad quality.
Kakak Juju kata “bila la turn I nih?” huhuhuhu.
Pastu turn anak dara yang masih dara lagi pulak untuk bergambar u olz.
Pandai tak I cari port yang cool? Next to the bride u olz. *blow nails* Hahaha. Oh tak semua anak dara di sini. Yang baju hijau tu dah tak dara. Taken and married already.
I am attracted with these two beranak. Their outfit are so drop dead gorgeously matched with the pelamin. Pastel.
Spotted at the back. haha so romantic u olz. Kau ada?
Syok dia berangan nak naik pelamin. Huhuhu.
And at night, I bring these two kids to my auntie’s house. Two minutes of walking. I love baby Nuha so much. She’s juicy. Her skin is soo sooooo sooo smooth soft squeezy. Most importantly, she’s not mengada like my brother. She’s sooooo goooood. I love her brazillion timesss.
That’s it for now.
Anyways, last minute works are so much fun and more exciting. You must know something, spontaneous things are the best thing ever.
I’m no longer a teenager. When I was a kid, I really wish to grow up so fast to be an adult. So that I can wear high heels and make ups to class. I bet you too, isn’t?
But the fact of being an adult is not so much fun and I don’t expect this can be so terrible like this…For instance, the ticket for adults is double as compared to kids. This can make me so near-to-impossible to enter the great LEGOLAND! Stupid excuse.
10th August is my birthday and I am one year older than last year. Proud that I am increasing my maturity level, maybe. However, the pigmentations and tiny wrinkles always spoil my mood. I am feeling the vibe of being the true adult. 😀
Anyways, thanks for the birthday wishes. Wherever, whenever you are…I truly deeply loving all of you. I appreciate every single of you that ever appear in my life, including you guys who lives on the other part of the globe.
Thanks for your lovely wishes, friends. I cannot put all your wishes here and that doesn’t mean I don’t love you okay. I love you so longgar-longgar. 😀
And the super long funny ass wishes is definitely from MIMOS my Navy girlfriend. Maybe I will print your messages and put it in the frame. Special from Thailand muahaha.
Last but not least, thanks to my mom for celebrating my birthday. I am 21 already and you still buy me a cute cake. That makes me feel soooo blushing hahaha. Couldn’t control my macho anymore. Nasib baik tak letak nama atas kek. You know why I only have four candles on my cake? That’s because mom tak sampai hati to tell the bakery girl that her kid is 21 years already. 😛
- Slow internet connection.
- That fake conversation before they ask you for something.
- “I have to tell you something” … “Nevermind”
- Girls who make a duck face in her every pictures.
- When I’m using my phone and someone decides to stare at my screen… I’m not hiding anything, it’s just annoying.
- Being compared to other people. I am like no other, so please!
- Not having anything decent to wear but you’ve got like a wardrobe full of clothes but you just don’t like them anymore.
- People who assume things before asking.
- When you talk to someone and they ignore everything you said, replying with something about themselves.
- Game notifications on Facebook.
- Waking up early.
- When people bring up the past.
- Fake love.
- Half time friends.
- Hot and wet temperature.
I hardly wake up early morning…especially at home. Some other good girl will be waking up early morning, breathe fresh air, gardening *do people gardening at 7 a.m??* preparing breakfast and sort of other good housework thingy.
Me waking up at 6.50 a.m praying fajr and continue sleeping until I feel tired of sleeping. I am the one who has been kicked out from the house since my early teen age. hahaha relax dude. My mom don’t hate me that much. I only spend few precious lazy times at home. the rest, I spend outta house, enjoying my teen life at the other part of my evacuated world, which is I hate the most.
My uncle came back with his little kids. Muahaha…I like kids but I prefer kids who aren’t able to be talking yet. Not like my niece, she talks every single seconds. And I almost die with her. ^___^
My uncle and his wife left two little not-brat-at-all kids at home. And I was like awwwww those little pumpkins will be under my care! Taking care of my uncle’s kids is so much fun and relaxing, but not with my little brother. He drives me nuts, seriously!
Three of them are so much fun to play with. Just put them at the hall and you can freely do whatever you desire. They will not bothering you because they’re suffocated with tons of toys. I see the toys are quite boring but I can’t understand why they seem to extra enjoy it like entirely too much.
My brother make the hall look soooo horrible. His toys are everywhere and I can’t even see the tiles anymore. Okay, I exaggerate a bit. I being so nice to clean the mess up after they done playing but after a while, they came back and make toys party again…
so I put them in a luggage and about to ship them back to Thailand. muahahaha… serve em right.
And this little Nuha is soooo adorable. Don’t you think she has a Justin Beiber’s girly hair???
These kids seem to enjoy so much being with me. I allow them to do whatever they want at home, as long as they don’t
bother me harm themselves. They also play games. I’ve found out so many cute games. My little brother showed me. You guys can check it out too, of course for your kids.
The kids nowadays grow up so fast.
While babysit them, I noticed that I am so not skillful in handling kids. Skill in feeding them, skill in making them not shouting in the house, skill in persuading them to sleep so that you can grab back your freedom. Sooooo soooooo many lah… The reason why I shouldn’t have to think about marriage yet.