Long, thick and fabulous eyelashes can make your eyes look bigger, attractive and more alluring but not all of us are blessed with that stunning lashes.
Be grateful everyone that our modern generation invented fake eyelashes which come in various style and thickness.
1) Trim the lashes.
2) Squeeze the eyelashes glue onto the back of your hand and run the lashes on it.
3) Pick the lashes up with tweezers and bring it as close as to your real lash line as possible.
4) Press from end to end and wait for few seconds.
5) Apply a bit of mascara
6) Touch up with eyeliner .
- When applying the lashes, begin with the outer corner and work your way in.
- Remove the lashes using a special remover, or wet a washcloth with warm water and hold it to loosen the glue or you can use petroleum jelly (VASELINE).
- For more dramatic effect, apply the lashes on the bottom of your eyes as well.
- Use black eyelash glue because it makes goofs look like an eyeliner.
- Don’t put the glue on the lashes too much because the more the glue, the more you have to wait until it dry.
So here are some best inspiration that I adore so much.
Kim Kardashian, she has a great eyelashes which I reckon it is also a fake one. 8) With the help of bit mascara, of course. Look, she has an amazing eyes.
Rozita Che Wan. She’s a Malaysia actress who is so famous with her fake eyelashes. But she is so damn pretty no matter what. Cantik kan kan kan…
The longer the lashes, the coolest you are. I am a jaw dropping look at this picture. It’s a real coolness overload!
And this is mine.
I give it a try to have pairs of the fake eyelashes on my eyes. At the very first time I wore this lashes, I fell like OMG! I can’t open my eyes. It’s weird and….heavy!
But once I get comfy and easy with it, I feel like lashes is a must thing for me especially when I need to doll up for any grand event. Heyyyyy of course I am not going to wear lashes to class. Hello!